NID 2D Animation Short Film

This was my first shot film at NID. I was solely responsible for the concept, script, storyboarding, character design, animation, and post-production.

                 This film was nominated for at MIFF [Mumbai International Film Festival] in 2004.

   Click below to watch the film 

 






  
                                            "FACE VALUE" 2D Animation Short Film 3:30 Sec
                              

SYNOPSIS

This film is a cynical comment on the plight of contemporary bureaucracy. Here I have tried to show, how human behavior changes like a Chameleon, according to situations, place, and time. In the end, he gets so accustomed to the changes, that he loses his Identity.

I am very thankful to the National Institute of Design, for giving me a wonderful opportunity to study Animation Film Design in a premier institute NID.
 


1 comment: